Monday 14 July 2008

Best Weekend

On Friday afternoon there was a assembly buy i didn't know that so i didn't go there buy my friends told me that they gave me a award. The next day we went to the Cambridge to shopping and we had a good time there. I bought bracelets and bags. That night, there was a disco at the dining hall. It was great and i had the best time with my friend Hakan. We danced the whole night and one my my friend called Berker thought me how to danced Tango a little bit it was difficult. My houseparent took my photos but when the disco ended we were upset cause we wanted to dance till 1.00 am. On Sunday we went to the Thorpe Park and we went to the all rollercoasters there. When we got into the bus i fall asleep cause i was tired. That weekend is the best weekend i've ever had.

No comments: